- On sale!
Float Fender 2
The most lightweight, quiet, and affordable fender on the market – BY FAR!
Float Fender features:
- Quiet – New Sshhh… Sound Deadening Tech recently added!
- Affordable – It’s less than half the price of the stock fender. Yeah, seriously we are hooking it up here!
- Durable – You don’t even want to know the type of beating we put on this during testing. Our Onewheel actually broke before the Float Fender.
- Lightweight – Weighs just a fraction of the stock fender.
- No tools required – Allen wrenches are outdated. All you need are your fingers!
- Quick install – Less than 45 seconds and it’s on your Onewheel ready to smash some puddles!
- Zero foot pad loss – Other fenders require you to lose some valuable foot pad real estate. The Float Fender actually drops down short of your foot pad, leaving you all that luxurious room for your feet!
- Zero foot pad leaking – Say goodbye to water and mud leaking onto your foot pads! The short drop down makes dripping foot pads a thing of the past.
- 100% Concave foot pad compatible – 100% compatible with every foot pad on the market! Kush, flat, Pro Ride, whatever you got, the Float Fender will fit. *Unless you have a Flight Fender, in which case why the heck are you looking at this? Go buy yourself a Flight Shield dude!
- Float Fender
- All necessary screws and note for installation
“Wait, so you’re telling me that the cheapest plastic fender for a Onewheel is almost $100? GTFOutta here with that, I’ll just ride bareback then !"^Yup, that was our initial thought when we picked up our first Onewheel. We still ride bareback (aka no fender) most of the time, but some days when it’s good and sloppy out, it’s nice to keep all that mud and water off your legs.
Float Fender 2
You might also like
Kush Hi (V1, Plus, +XR Compatible)
Float Fender Screw Pack – Black Brass